Moments Under the Bodhi Tree

It's lovely to wake up in the morning and say to yourself, "Good God, it's wonderful to be alive and not bored out of my skull!"

Yes. Harsh. I get that too. And more than a bit trivial. But moments of clarity, insignificant as they are, are rare and when they come I want to celebrate them.

Blue lotus. Lord have mercy.

(That was my review of blue lotus, in case you weren't paying attention.)

Cypresses ~ jade, emerald and blue. Jewels of varied hues and essences. Gotta get'cha some.

Liatris odorsomethingorother ~ hey, hey, hay!

The danger in receiving these divine scents lie in the desire to pour them, neat and raw, over the top of my head until I reek of Thai ponds and sparkle with iridescent color. A lustrous water-borne diva.

*Graphic by Kimberly Ayers

Comments

Popular Posts