Kapoot

My holiday spirit is kapoot. 

That's it.



Comments

  1. Meh, yeah. It is weird this year. Been feeling the celebratories of Nov become a moody quietude. Not bad, necessarily. Just, like... calibratory, rather.

    This 2022 gon' be a sparky one. Zazz, pizzazz, garbage, fires, etc....

    Not tryna be doom.... Just well calibrated to tip-toe daintily 'round the hot zones.

    Lots of good potential for inter-networking amongst communities of good people, and I feel good about that.

    Tons of love and appreciate for what you do-- thanks for holding down your corner of the universe while maintaining a source of intellectual benefactorship. //

    Channeling and disseminating your currents of understanding---- it makes a big difference.

    Art is a refuge---- with a unique ability to translate across spacetime and communicate that same refuge generated by its creator to others who care to receive it. +++ incalculable wealths of intuitive/ spiritual/ etc. information from the True Knowing and subtle context that goes into it. "the current" .

    Its okay to feel meh. You deserve whatever you need.

    <3 :)
    Dav

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Keeping my head down during the holidays really helped the mental health. I'm sure there were a lot of contributing factors, internal and external. Sometimes I feel like a performing monkey, always expected to be 'on' and entertaining. I'm feeling more myself now, slowly coming out of the funk. This is really good, Dav. It really touches me. Thank you for that.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts