Blue Mood

So after all of my ballyhooing about lack of research and underrating a certain important historic figure (The Source post), I ended up with a severely truncated mini-history only slightly more puffed up than everything else I've found. It's my blue mood. I'm not feeling like embellishing, so I'm handing over the summary to someone else who will add all of the flowers and diamonds, and curliques. 

In the meantime, I am still quite inspired by this figure. What they accomplished in their time was astounding. 

There is a new soap coming to the Etsy shop soon. The scent formula was created a few days ago and it has matured into a sticky sweet and fruity confection with tangerine and ylang-ylang, a bit of patchouli and davana, and some other things I can't remember off of the top of my head. We'll have to see how it translates into soap, but I'm confident it will be just the same.




Comments

Popular Posts