Hell or High Water

"I" is for improvisation.

What happens when all of your well-laid plans are blocked by a lack-of-goods-wall? You switch gears and make it work. So, why not purchase what's missing, you ask? Because the expected August rush did not occur, aaaaannnnd, the reserves are tapped. Made a few loans that haven't been paid back, so the belt is strapped tight now. Am I worried? Not really. I got this. 

It seems like everything since being ill has been improv. Nothing is working out as planned, not the custom soap order, not the new soap for the shop, not the solids -- nothing. I'm so far behind in creating the videos for the APWs that it's becoming worrisome. I feel like something the cat dragged in from a long night of prowling in the field, completely unpresentable. 

Whatever.

I'm going to work on solids today, come hell or high water. 





Comments

Popular Posts