Revival of Ye Olde Blogg

I'm baaack! Just in time to leave again for 9 days in Brasil, beginning the 21st of November through to the 30th of November. But I'm back here now, rambling again -- ha!

I've really missed it here. It's felt like the creative stuff was kind of dampened because I wasn't doing this anymore, and because I had put all of my eggs in one basket -- Facebook -- and I was stressing about how many followers I had and who was commenting, or not, and feeling anxious when I'd lose a few, and then when describing scents I felt like I was under this word count limit and couldn't just go crazy with it. It was in my head, that word count bit, but it also felt stifling, and maybe just a smidge contrived. It felt/feels competitive in a way I've never been interested in.

A weight has been lifted. You should try it. Put some space between yourself and FB's insanity, use it instead of letting it use you.



Comments

Popular Posts