Viridescent ~ A Green Perfume

I had hoped to have Viridescent ready to launch by tomorrow, but that isn't going to happen. I'm not happy with the drydown. Everything else is fine. The opening is sparkling green with prominent notes of galbanum, cilantro, and lime, then within a minute, the pink pepper emerges, creating this hot chili note that disappears and merges into green softness created from the mingling of galbanum, rose, and orris. Then nothing. It just stays here in this billowy green cloud being a jerk. I want more than this, so I will be working on it throughout the upcoming days until it gets where I want it to be. Things that I am determined to avoid are patchouli eo, and vanilla, the standard cure-alls for an effed-up formulation. 

Also, just found out that those shady people I wrote about a few weeks back are really pulling sh*t now. I know everybody is talking about mercury retrograde and all the ass-backward twaddle it brings, but this isn't that. These people -- well, it's a single person with minions -- have been planning this coup for some time, not for the benefit of who they claim to represent, no, but to enrich their own pocketbook. Par for the course in these times, yes? To them I say, I see you.



Comments

Popular Posts