Hibernate or Create?

Things have slowed a bit on the creation of smelly things. This is a weird time for me, it's a pile-up. A time when the writing needs to be done, the holidays require gifty stuff, and the process of hibernation or hunkering down starts again. Do I hibernate and cuddle up on the recliner with a fuzzy blanket and some hot tea, or do I go into the studio and grind herbs and mix essential oils for soap? You know what I want to do, but if I'm going to have tea to drink during those brief hibernation moments, I've got to go into the studio first. 

What I should be doing is writing on the master courses, but my brain is frazzled. Too much to do. I will write, but it won't be the 1500 words a day that I've been aiming for (and accomplishing -- well, until now). 

I'm torn. Cozy time? Hiking time? Harvesting time? Creation time? Writing time? *bangs head on desk*



Comments

  1. There is great value in a good bit of hunkering. :)

    I just want to thank you for putting all this material in the public realm. Really, with the intent of eventually paying for real classes @the NPA when I'm not utterly broke----- I have been enjoying your archives so much. So much. And reinforcing my knowledge of these things in a very applicable way. :) :)

    Gonna go resin collecting w/ a childhood friend this morning :)

    Thanks for answering my question about orris and roses <3

    Dav

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The archives are a treasure trove. I sometimes dig through them and wonder who was that lady who wrote them? Ha! Thanks again for the support, Dav. Happy resin collecting!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts