Half Back

We're settled in our new temporary home. All of my product is packed in storage and almost inaccessible. Almost. There will be climbing, cursing, and breakage involved in locating everything. I was to reopen the Etsy shop on the 1st of December, but that didn't happen. My computer isn't set up, so I can't continue with the books until I figure out where to squeeze that bit of equipment. I'm using a loaner computer at the moment so the posting here will be wishy-washy for a while. And to add insult to injury, my partner is in the hospital with an infection of unknown origin. There have been tests and scans and xrays and echocardio-whozits out the ying-yang, and still no answers. After three bags of IV antibiotics, the infection is at least getting under control.

When it rains it pours, eh?

But I'm back -- well, at least half back.


Comments

  1. Anonymous1:02 PM

    When it rains indeed.
    Wishing you and yours all the best, including a swift recovery for your partner.
    cheerio, Anna in Edinburgh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Anna. Things seem to be back on track now. It was a close call with the husband, but we caught it in time before any lasting damage was caused.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts