Super Duper Extra Squishy Soft Launch

Well, that was a bit anti-climatic, but then I always work myself up doing these things and then find that it wasn't the least bit necessary. It was the turtle who won the race, am I right?

The new re-launch of The Scented Djinn reloaded was met with a single piece of confetti and a pathetic toot of a horn somewhere far off in the distance. In fact, it may not have been a horn at all, but a lonely toad near the canal. Still, I feel a sense of satisfaction that I'm back in the game, even if I am standing on the field of an empty stadium. My re-emergence into the world of luxury skincare has garnered me a custom gig, for which I eagerly await more details before the work begins. After the custom gig is sorted, I'm going to be working on more 'stuff'. Soap, more than likely, because the shop is in short supply. But then when the months become darker, the work turns inward, and more incense and perfume oils will be born. It's just how I work. But now I have assistance so the work will be organized and purposeful and less, well, disorganized and sporadic. I've actually got dry erase boards, calendars, and a cork board up in my office, things I've never had much use for in the past. I'm beginning to feel a bit grown up.


Comments

Popular Posts