Special Orders

I'm finally getting 'round to those special orders -- 10 bars of soap, a custom fabu butter, etc., and the house is reeking of peppermint and juniper and I'm already considering making another batch for the shop it smells so flippin' ALIVE! I'm also thinking of putting together a simple soap of frankincense just for good measure. I've got a lovely 10 year aged frankincense that will do the trick.

The house is just coming awake now and I can feel the energy rise. I'm hoping for those who tend to wake up on the wrong side of the bed that they find the intoxicating scent of juniper and peppermint altering and invigorating to their moods. 

I'm starting to get into the holiday spirit, finally. There's still a bit of stress and trepidation, people tend to get snippy and stupid this time of year. I'm sure it's because everyone is running around like chickens with their heads cut off while some of us are just trying to go about our non-rush business. 

Off I go. The soap is ready to mix and I haven't a moment to spare on these special orders.

Oh! Starting tomorrow and through until Saturday the 16th I am offering free shipping on all orders over $50 at The Scented Djinn Etsy shop. I'm adding new stuff in the next few days, so there will be a slightly wider selection for you.

Have a lovely and fragrant day!




Comments

Popular Posts