Golden Djinn ~ The Mage's Meditation Oil

Some time ago I was gifted a beautiful and rare resin called ammoniacum. Ammoniacum is a resinous exudate of a type of fennel, giant fennel, perhaps, which grows in parts of the Middle East and North Africa. The scent isn't for everyone as it's very, how do I say it? Primal. Masculine. Intense. When burning the resin, the effect of the scent entering the body is like a punch in the gut. For me, it's very triggering, especially when used during meditation. I "travel" better, receive information better, and ultimately feel blessed and honored that such things exist -- a lot of other things happen, but I'm not willing to divulge that kind of information here. Ammoniacum infusion oil is one part of this meditation oil -- the mage's meditation oil -- and if you're tuned into just the right frequency, something within the ammoniacum will reach out and scare the holy crap out of you.

No guarantees. I can only relay my experience and the experiences of a very small handful of people who've related 'happenings' to me after using the resin and/or infusion and/or meditation oil.

The meditation oil also contains beautiful small-batch artisan black frankincense and opoponax distillations, as well as flakes of 24-karat gold.


Comments

Popular Posts