The Studio Update 2.0

I finally made it into the garage*slash*studio to begin the sorting process. Right now it's all preliminary as most of the boxes and whatnot that were placed on the studio shelving wasn't put there by me but by 'them' to get the boxes out of their way. Once I sort through the boxes on the ground, I'm going to begin in the boxes on the table and shelves. Yeah, there's a table in that mess on the right of the photos that you can't see, and it's piled over 6 feet high with stuff. I found my old perfume apothecary box that I used to use as a portable organ back in the day, 2006 or 2007. Most everything in it has dried up, but a few, like the patchouli, have aged to perfection.



It may be a bit difficult to get perspective with these pictures, but bear with me here. All photos are taken in roughly the exact same spot, though the camera angle may be higher, lower, a little to the left, or a little to the right of the other photos. 

Studio before beginning to sort


After about three hours of sorting

After five hours of sorting





Comments

Popular Posts