Reinforcing Personal Law

I've started this blog post at least three times, and deleted them all. Post attempt four here.

This one will exclude derogatory and/or dark remarks. Who needs it anyway?

I'm patiently -- ok, who am I trying to kid here? I am impatiently awaiting feedback from a few people about a project I recently wrapped up. So far, so good. But that could be because they like me and don't want to hurt my feelings? I prefer brutal honesty over kowtowing any day. Nothing bugs more than sending out a gazillion samples and getting 5-star feedback and not a single full-size product sale. Or referral.

So I'm sitting here, tapping my chin and trying to preoccupy my time with the next project. Which is almost done as well. Then? The next project, of course.

My wonderful, fabulous, gifted artiste friend and business associate, Kimberly Ayers, has redesigned 'The Scented Djinn' business logo -- it's the same, but different. Subtler and more sophisticated. All gratitude to Kimberly for her artistic talents and her ability to see what I envision in just the words I write to her. I keep her pretty busy with all my goofy requests, but she somehow manages to be johnny-on-the-spot when producing the goods. Plus she's got three little hairy scaries running around the house, that doesn't include the pets, writes a monthly newsletter for a prominent aromatherapist, designs graphics and finished art projects for Alpha Stamps, and directs her other interests, The Queen's Obsession and Craft Gossip, that means creating products of her own and promoting others' products. Busy girl.

All of her links are on the left side bar of this blog.

The photo above was taken by Ms. Hannah Crane during a visit to the Perfumer's Apprentice in Santa Cruz, CA in February 2008. She doesn't have any links yet.

Comments

Popular Posts