Perfume Things

I've been away from the computer quite a lot these past few days, putting the final packaging touches on the first eau de parfum for TSD and diluting materials for trial studies.

The class I'm teaching is a week from now and I've got the primer for the class being worked on by a designer to make it more visually appealing since the content is very concise and dry. It's a primer. I'm just freaking out a little bit about the printing deadline . . .

All the materials necessary to complete the second eau de parfum for TSD are lined up and ready for blending -- I always get a little weird at this stage of the game. I need complete quiet in the house because once I start, I won't stop until the product is done, done and done. Breaking my concentration can be hazardous to the intruder's health. So I time my blending excursions for when the kids have made plans to go to a movie or hang out with friends ~ far, far away. School begins next week (yay!) so those quiet times will be more frequent. More formulating?

Comments

Popular Posts