What's say we all pray for Japan.

On the perfume front:

RE: Fougere projects; one down, two to go, and more ideas swirling in my mind than I can pin down -- my notebook suffers abusive jabs with a multitude of pens and pencils, scribbled notes proclaiming, "mountain misery!" and, "how could you have forgotten vetvyer?", or "it's all in the khus, man, it's all in the khus . . ." and "ossssssmaaaaanthuuuuussss!, my precious".

The NBP community is buzzing. There are projects and showcases and events and blogging like mad and favors to ask and favors to give and this article due and that article needs starting and research and discoveries and involvement. Involvement. I'm loving it. The energy and the dynamics are amazing.

One of my soap classes has been rescheduled from April to some time in May due to a conflict of events occurring in April with the venue. I'll make the new date announcement when the venue sets it. The May 14th Scent Event/Perfume Exhibition is gaining momentum. This week I send out post cards to local businesses and newspapers. My mother suggested I invite the Aunties, so I guess I'm going to do that too. At this point, I'm too exhausted to be nervous, but I'm certain I'll get there, like two minutes before I begin to greet guests, I'll just lose it. Ha!

I have a lot to be grateful for.

Comments

Popular Posts