Gather Ye Rosebuds

After the hub bub of getting my 15 minutes of fame, which turned out to be more like 10 minutes with commercials, I'm settling into my fall routine of soap making, incense making, butter making, balm making, and generally scenting things until they can't stand themselves. The going's been slow, though, what with the babysitting and all -- a two-month-old is very hard to please when the mindset is full speed ahead, no time to stop and plunk a bottle in the mouth, so listen up and pay attention, wee bitty apprentice soap maker, and stop yer pouting. Brainstorming the soaps and I've decided what I'm going to do with all these aged bottles of hydrosol -- the still good, been locked in a dark, cool closet, tightly sealed and squirreled away hydrosols -- they're going to become an ingredient in the soap, which if I don't get off this useless machine, will never come to fruition.

Wish me luck.

Comments

Popular Posts