Topsy Turvy Day to Day

Ah, here we are, and things have shifted -- again. The kids WERE moving in a couple of weeks, and now they're moving RIGHT NOW. They were able to get a place, find jobs, and daycare, all while still living here. Amazing what people can do when the motivation to do so is strong. I'm kind of tossed on the feelings bit. I'm really going to miss the little girls -- I mean, it's empty nest all over again -- however, I'm really going to enjoy my so-called free time, y'know, the time I use to CREATE! Yep. It's back. I've got a few things brewing, and I mean that literally on a few items, that will be making their debut in the coming months. Exciting stuff. Back to my roots kind of stuff; stuff a friend from years ago hounded me to do but I just wasn't 'there' yet. I'm there now. It's going to be good.


Comments

Popular Posts