Thursday, June 16, 2016

Fibbing and Whatnot

Ah, so, maybe I lied a little. F12016~CH wasn't quite done - not to my liking, anyway. That opening kept me awake all night so I got up and got to playing and came up with a fix. Now it's done. For reals this time ~ ha!

I won't tell you what I did, but it's more lovely than it was before. Yesterday I asked my friend John to nose test it for me, before I made the changes. I'm not sending him any information about it at all -- I want a raw reaction. Let's hope for the best.

Still working on some crazy stuff here -- some things that will be ready in the next few days. I'm curious how they will be received as they aren't the normal goods I offer. And there are a lot of experiments on the bench at the moment as well -- stuff I'm not talking too much about because, well, they're experimental. So far one of the experiments exceeded my wildest expectations. A chunk of pine resin with dirt and bugs + a vat of etoh + evaporation = yummmmmm!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails