Garage Blues

Today I tackle the garage. Again. It's getting to the point where I don't want to anymore. Especially kitchen wares. The builders are coming out today to fix or replace the brand new dishwasher. I've been hand washing everything that comes out of those kitchen boxes because of the dishwasher being on the fritz and I'm well and done with it. I am in a rush to get the garage cleared out so I can set up my tables and shelves and get my studio wares sorted out, get some soap going and start on the new products for the shops. I'm under the gun here and it feels like I'm making very little progress. I know I said I work best under pressure, and I do, but there are only so many hours in a day, so many days until the looming deadline, and I'm moving as quickly as I can. It feels a bit like chasing my own bum.

Comments

Popular Posts