Getting In The Groove Again

Both classes, the natural perfume intensive and the Kyphi incense class, are full with energy and synchronicity. It feels like a bit of a let-down when I have to shut down the computer and put the courses to bed for the evening. I'm enjoying myself immensely with this new group of people.

I'm also making Kyphi again. I've yet to get to those boxes in the garage as late Wednesday I began to feel the ticking scratch of a cold coming on. I've been on 12,000 mgs of C a day, zinc supplements, plus otc meds. The sinuses are congested, but I don't feel terrible like I did when I woke up Thursday morning with a pounding headache and a sore throat. It's never a good time for a cold, is it? Such a damned inconvenience no matter when they strike.

Once I get off the computer, in about a half an hour, I'm going to get to cleaning the house. When I'm not well and my energy is petering out, everyone here scatters like rats off a sinking ship. Once I feel better, today, actually, I'm left to clean up. I know. They're all adults. But that's what makes talking to them about cleaning up after their dirty bums so difficult. I get lots of, "I know." And, "I'll do it later." So maybe not quite adults yet.

Once I'm done cleaning the house, I'm going to start the goods for an early supper, and then get to tackling boxes in the garage. It seems like nobody is concerned with what's left out there since the cupboard's are full, the laundry is washed, the dishes are done, and there's food on the table. They're like cavemen -- ha!

I'd better get going then. There's Kyphi to make, and the skincare line -- oh, yeah, I'm starting a new skincare line. It debuts mid-October. Watch for it.


Comments

Popular Posts