The World

Social media is killing me right now. For two weeks here at the new place all I had was my phone and it was plugged into FB constantly. With no internet to do extensive research, study, and writing on the computer itself, I got sucked into the vortex of bs. I'm just now beginning to extricate myself and work on real world projects. My heart just aches for the 'real world', too. I think I'm suffering from information overload, real and bogus.


Not only am I still working on the teacher's manual on the desk top computer for the new perfume course (with help now -- I have an assistant! -- and while sitting on a step-stool and a throw pillow because my office chair was ruined in the move) I'm also starting the first round of Kyphi making in the Walking the Kyphi Path online course I teach. Can I do it? Of course I can.

I found the brand new soap molds that I had been searching for during the entire 10 months we were living at my daughter's house, so I'm going to be making soap again soon -- for myself, and for the shops. I found these gorgeous lotus soap molds too, so those will be the fancy pants perfumed soaps I'll be selling on my official website, www.scenteddjinn.com

Gotta run. There's still so much to do setting up the house -- the garage is a jumble of boxes and furniture that have not yet made their way in. It's a work in progress, and especially taxing since most of the boxes contain kitchen contraptions that require washing before storing, and our nifty new dishwasher doesn't work. The builder's coming to fix that next week.

Comments

Popular Posts