Benzoin, Rose & Santal

Things just aren't as exciting around here as they are for most people on social media. I've yet to pull a python from my toilet or curate the perfect gift package or produce stunning photographs of faraway places or create passive-aggressive divisive memes. I just suck at effective social media. 

Heh heh heh. 

So the student submissions are rolling in and I couldn't be more impressed. I'm telling you, these people are going to take the natural perfume world by storm. I've just received two new finals submissions and both have blown me away. They are really stepping up the game. I'm so proud of them and what they have produced. I wish I could tell you who they are and what they've done, but they're not ready for that. I'm hoping, with guidance in the next few months, they will be ready. Watch out! 

I've been rolling that idea I wrote about here a few days ago, the one with Siam benzoin being a princess and formulating an incense with her and rose and sandalwood. I think I'm going to do it. I've been experimenting with bits of each, warming them on the incense heater, working on ratios, and I think I've got something. 


Comments

Popular Posts