Working the Bench II: A Practical Guide for the Apprentice Natural Perfumer

This is the newest book in the Working the Bench series, written by moi. They are currently up for sale at Amazon, and soon to be sold through my Etsy shop, The Scented Djinn. The information provided is great for those natural perfumer's who've just begun to dip their toes into the aromatic arts, those who have done a bit of study and perhaps want to learn a few of the finer points involved in the creation of natural and botanical perfumes.



Comments

  1. My christmas present to myself - thanks Justine! May next year bring you all good things x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Maggie Em! Please let me know what you think of it. I wish you a wonderful new year.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts