Despite the Delays

Nothing ever goes as planned around here. There's always something stepping in the way of progress, usually related to jealousy and spite with a bit of paranoia (mine) thrown in for good measure. I must get beyond all that and remember that I'm running a business here! I've been so long away from the work that I feel I'm on a permanent vacation. Not a very good vacation, either. I've not gone anywhere exotic or historically significant, I've not learned anything new beyond the four walls of the houses I've been living in for the past year. The places I used to love to visit for inspiration are dessicated from years of drought or burned to dust. The world is changing too quickly for my not-so-elastic mind to keep up.

I just want to create.

As soon as I'm off this box, I'm headed to the brand new kitchen to cook up some beautiful lotion bars for the shop. Jasmine and Green Tea Extract lotion bars, to be exact. Part of a wee set of natural nourishing skincare that includes a rhassoul-based facial mask and a jasmine and green tea extract infused soap. The soap is incredible smelling! Everytime I pass the drying rack, I'm hit with the strong and intensely beautiful scent of jasmine pearl tea. Like I said, incredible.



Comments

Popular Posts