Skincare ~ Almost There

I'm working on a small batch of soap today made with organic olive oil, organic coconut oil, raw shea butter, and organic cocoa butter enriched with green tea extract and infused with brewed green tea. To scent it, very lightly, I'm adding jasmine sambac concrete, bergamot, and vetyver oil.

Tomorrow I'll work on the solid body butter to somewhat match the jasmine/green tea theme.


All of the new soaps will more or less match the enriched masks, and the solid body butters will match the soaps.

Every day brings me a little bit closer to the finish line with this very carefully constructed natural skincare line. Once these are up and going, I will refocus my energy onto new natural perfumes and incense. 

Right now, I'm almost too tired to be doing this. We had our tea on Thursday and I prepared way too much food for the number of people who showed up. It was a fun evening, but by the end of it, I was whipped. After this afternoons soap making session, I'm going to take a bit of a rest before starting over again tomorrow.

Keep an eye out for the new skincare. I've been using these masks once or twice a week since I made them (about three weeks ago now), and my favorite by far is the rhassoul and banaba leaf extract formulation. The texture of my skin has improved quite a lot since using that one. It's just good clean skincare.

Comments

Popular Posts