Phase 6,963

Organic apple cider vinegar brewing. This is the first batch made at the Plum Palace, and the first new batch made in over a year. I used a wee bit of the dregs from the last batch to help start this one. This stuff is like liquid gold. I used previous batches for my business as luscious infused skincare, and the soupier stuff I used at home for cleaning, as food, and as medicine. If you've got gut issues from using antibiotics or from a bout of gastroenteritis, take a shot glass of organic unpasteurized apple cider vinegar with your probiotic of choice to get your gut right again. Using it as a facial wash or toner makes your skin glowy, but you can't use it every day or you'll dry out like a prune, and it works wonders for my granddaughter's eczema flare-ups. She once had a stubborn patch of eczema that didn't respond to any of the otc or prescribed creams we used, but a couple of apple cider vinegar baths later and that stuff was shut down for over two years. Now, all of this is anecdotal as I'm not a scientist, but there is some evidence that apple cider vinegar helps with all of the issues I've brought up here. Once this batch is done, it will be divided into three jars and infused with botanical extracts for the shop, then I'm starting another batch for the house.

The rest of the skincare is coming along. I'm awaiting the arrival of a couple more essential oils for argan infused butter bars and balms, get those finished, then it's on to the soaps. I'm also going to whip up a batch of Yasmina oil perfume. I've had more than a few requests for this lush perfume in the past year, so I'm bringing it back and keeping it. And maybe a rose oil perfume too.


 

I've missed this.

Comments

Popular Posts