Hello!

Just dropping in to say hello. Sorry I haven't posted anything lately. I am so busy right now! We're opening a new course stream at the Natural Perfume Academy later this month, and I've been writing, writing, writing, creating test and assignment documents to be implemented in our new test bank, sorting out the Advanced Perfumers Workshops, dragging kids to and from school, packing and shipping orders, spending at least an hour a day working on perfumes and soaps and stuff in the studio, creating labels (which reminds me I have to order blanks again . . .), cooking when I don't want to, cleaning when I have to, and researching for a long post later this month, like, a real blog post with meat on its bones (we will see if I'm cut out for that kind of dedication), and trying not to eat too much and drink just enough that I'm hydrated, but keeping me off the toilet in the middle of the night. 

I will return in a day or so with more from the inner workings of a crazed, divergent mind. Until then, have a good time out there!


\


Comments

Popular Posts