First Review of the New Year

So more or less a pre-view as I refuse to reveal the company name, or the name of its newest line of products because they have not been officially launched for sale.

This is a story of the boudoir, or rather, a tale of luscious aromatics that will titillate and seduce and have you crawling back for more.

What night of aromatic and sensual bliss would be complete without massage oil? What if said massage oil was formulated to enhance, through scent, the romantic ambiance created between lovers? This is what I hold in my hand, dear reader. An aphrodisiac of such rarity and beauty as to leave this writer spellbound. What spices and resins and woods could accomplish such a feat? Well, this one -- that I really can't tell you more about.

Suffice it to say that when this company releases their newest and brightest treasures of essence into the world, I'll be there with my money in hand, and a real review to offer.

Comments

  1. Anonymous5:15 PM

    TEASE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know who you're talking about, I know who you're talking about...

    *giggle*

    (sorry, Maggie!)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts