Thai Chili Sauce Facial Peels 'n some other ramblings -- Or, Who's Got the Funk?

The title bar isn't working on blogger, so I'm 'designing' my own title ~ ha!

I made this lilac blend with ylang (I HATE ylang!) that turned out nice. I can almost forget it has ylang in it -- almost, but not quite.

Also formulated this truly funkilicious adolescent mutant Ninja 'fume that actually smells like books. Maybe I can market it to retired librarians.

Oh, yeah, gave myself an unplanned Thai chili sauce facial peel. Yeah, that was fun. I was using the super hot sauce on a collard and avocado wrap when I stupidly wiped my sweaty forehead before washing my hands. It just went straight downhill from there. My forehead began to itch, so I scratched and my fingers slid to my temples. My temples began to itch, so I scratched . . . well, you get the idea. Before I knew it, my entire face was bright red and swollen. I looked like I'd been at the boxing gym using my head to punch people. The Thai chili sauce facial peel's effects lasted two full days. There's still a little swelling under my eyes, but no redness or itching anymore. That ought to learn me, huh? Or maybe not. Remind me to tell y'all about the AA battery disguised as a tampon fiasco. Oh, get yer mind out of the gutter!

Off to rearrange the blending table -- for the one hundred and eighty-seventh time this year!


Comments

  1. This reminds me of when I cleansed all my hot peppers last fall before drying them in the oven. All kinds at the same time, from lame to atomic hot and even though I took great care not to touch any part of my anatomy, my entire face including all mucus membranes felt like they was on fire, nose and eyes was running and I coughed like an asmatic.
    If you compare it to going to the bathroom after cleaning a hot chili and don't wash your hands before, the latter was a breeze ROFLMAO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, yeah, that happens too often 'round here during salsa-making season -- spontaneous pepper spray :)

    Well, I've learned my lesson, painful as it was. Wash hands -- a lot.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts