Winning Stuff


I recently won a gift certificate to The Perfumed Court via Feminine Things' blog and it took me a while to decide which samples I'd like to order. I did get the usual -- my absolute favorite non-natural perfume, Tea for Two by L'Artisan created by Olivia Giacobetti. Just a vial of the lovely tobacco~y spiced tea. I still had a few dollars left on my gift certificate, so I scoured the perfume blogs to see what people were writing about, what stuff seemed unique, and decided on Tom Ford Gray Vetiver. I'm glad I did. It's a man's parfum but I'd be more than thrilled to wear it -- and I have! It doesn't embody the rough, dirty, earthy vetiver we Natural Botanical Perfumers have come to know and love. It's refined. Almost delicately vetiver~y. It's very nice to my nose and sinuses too. A perfect gentleman, in fact.

Comments

  1. Glad to hear you used the certificate well. I personally LOVE Tea for Two, so I wholly endorse your purchases! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! The Grey Vetiver is really nice too. Not a big favorite like T42, of course, but worth checking out, definitely :)

    Thanks for giving me the opportunity to find a new fragrance!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts