Revamped Soap Book

I am no computer program whiz by any stretch of the imagination, so when I ordered copies of my botanical soap book to consign to local stores, I wasn't surprised by how insufficient they appeared -- very big height and width-wise, but extremely thin and hard to work with, like a packet of 29 or so papers in an 9 x 12 brown manila envelope. So I decided to go into the program and dig 'round until I figured out how to create a proper document (book) and resized it to 9 x 6, and page numbered it. There is still no bibliography or sources as the information comes from what I've done in soap making for the past 15 years, so the original sources of knowledge are long forgotten. The original is still listed on Amazon but as an out of print book, while the newest version is listed but not yet available. Now it seems a more substantial bit of craftiness

Comments

Popular Posts