Putting the Finishing Touches on Work Book

Finalizing the work book. At long last. There is a lot that I left out as I have to keep reminding myself that this is a beginner's work book. Just finished up the website portion of the sources/bibliography and there are over 45 web links in it! Now on to the written publications and then it's done -- off to the printers for a first-run copy with further editing, then - then - then it's done done. Until I start editing it again . . . It always happens. I'm never satisfied with how it turns out no matter how many months of work I put into it. I worry that some of it is too complicated, that other parts are too simplistic. As I said, I have to keep reminding myself that it's a beginner's work book.

Now to work on the soap primer . . .

Comments

Popular Posts