Sh*t My Dad Says Success

One of my favorite blogs on the OTA blog roll is Sh*t My Dad Says (you can check it out by clicking the same name in the links section of the blog roll here) ~ and recently, Justin Halpern, the young man whose dad says all this sh*t, wrote and published a book on the subject (to be released May 4, 2010), and there is a television show in the works starring William Shatner as "dad" and someone who Justin says is something like a million plus times better looking playing his character.

I just think it's cool that someone could blog and twitter about real life, off the wall, funny, disgusting and irreverent as it is, and find success from it. Reminds me of Erma Bombeck. Regular folks seeing the ridiculous in every day life and making something out of it. Truly cool.

I bought the book as a gift for my mom for Mother's Day (yeah, that's coming up soon). She's kind of like Justin's dad and will find his observations and philosophies on life as hysterical and real as I do.

Good luck to the Halperns.

Comments

Popular Posts