Gardenia Hydrosol Co-distillate

Gardenia. Can you believe it? Just imagine what a few cups of gardenia tincture (and heavily tinctured, I might add) plus a big blender full of juicy fresh lemons straight off the tree smell like distilled together. Nirvana. It's heavenly gorgeous! Indescribable. I'm afraid to use it! And I got some oil -- lord have mercy!-- maybe a ml or two, but hey, beggars can't be choosers, can they? It smells like I've simply distilled a super fragrant summer parfum. It's luscious. So after I freeze off the oil, I'll put this new co-distill up for sale. I ran it through twice (it's on the final run) -- first run was to get everything from the lemons and gardenia into the pot; second run was to help clear it up a bit. It's just a bit cloudy, but I suspect that's from the alcohol in the tincture. Hopefully a full day or so just sitting will help settle it out.

Comments

Popular Posts