New Stuff! (Again!)

I'm going to be bottling up some new stuff today, and make some soap -- or at least getting the scent formulation made and married before pouring into soap. My storage and studio woes are not over yet, but I can't sit about twiddling my thumbs waiting for everyone else to pop up off their arses to help, so I have to do it on my own. I've come up with a temporary fix, one which I think everyone around me can live with, and it won't cost me half my monthly budget to do it, and it frees up a lot of space for everyone else to use, so . . . . crossing my fingers and toes that all will be well. The off-site studio will have to wait until I get this new incarnation of The Scented Djinn Apothecary & Thurifercorum worked out. It all boils down to $$, as does most everything. I've got to get those ducks in a row before I can move forward, so this is duck #1 rowing up.

I'm getting ready to take what remaining stock there is on The Scented Djinn Apothecary & Thurifercorum and box them up as product medleys at a set price (at least 50% less than retail) to get them off the shelves and into your hands. I have so many single items of product and I really need to clean things up a bit. This would be a great opportunity to get a sampling of what type of work I do at my shop. The medleys may contain a soap, a perfume, a body oil, an incense, or perhaps two soaps and a perfume and . . . or Kyphi and soap, or perfume and a balm. Depends on what there is in stock and what I think would make the most eclectic collection. I don't know how many of these collections I'll be making. Once they're gone, all the old stock, and some of the rare and never-to-be-made again stuff, they're gone. Forever.

Eclectic Collection 2016



Comments

Popular Posts