Sunday, May 08, 2011

Gourmet Baking Essences




I finished up a small batch of the gourmet baking essences to be "exhibited" at the perfume exhibition next Saturday ~ they're cute! I used these lovely little 3ml corked apothecary bottles I have a habit of acquiring -- they somehow manage to find their way into my shopping cart no matter what my original purchasing intentions may have been. However, I am always able to find something useful for them to do, and they are currently holding three of the gourmet baking essences I use most often ~ Rose Otto, Jasmine Sambac, and Petitgrain Sur Fleur Neroli.

A few of my favorite recipes using the gourmet baking essences are ~

Rose Scones with Lemon~Rose Curd

Petitgrain Sur Fleur Neroli Shortbread Cookies

and

Jasmine Vanilla Cake

Also, a little eye candy for all you moms ~ this is the baby djinn at The Scented Djinn, displaying mild surprise that you asked for that as one of your three wishes! Happy Mother's Day!

2 comments:

  1. Can you make some patchouli cookies now? XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe some patchouli pralines? Patch cookies are good :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails