A Midsummer Night's Dream ~ Ready, Set, Go!

Today is the last day to mail out submissions for this event, and I have, in my procrastinating manner, waited until today to mail them! Aaah! But mailed they are. (No, I'm not channeling Yoda.)

I'm so excited about this event, I could spit *patooey* ~ and I love the brief for this project. I created two perfumes for this event, but alas, in the end, I chose only one. Puck's Love Juice is staying home with me until I put the samples and bottles up for sale. My submission is Peaseblossom eau de toilette. That's all I'm gonna say. You'll have to wait until the blogging kicks off in June.

If we shadows have offended,

Think but this, and all is mended,
That you have but slumber'd here
While these visions did appear.
And this weak and idle theme,
No more yielding but a dream,
Gentles, do not reprehend:
if you pardon, we will mend:
And, as I am an honest Puck,
If we have unearned luck
Now to 'scape the serpent's tongue,
We will make amends ere long;
Else the Puck a liar call;
So, good night unto you all.
Give me your hands, if we be friends,
And Robin shall restore amends.

Comments

  1. I am so excited to be part of it as well, although I don't feel completely ready :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You weren't the only one hugging the deadline lol.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts