Got the Bottles!



I didn't wait long after yesterday's post to receive the bottles, and I'm quite pleased. The retro-vintage style spray bottles are exactly what I was looking for, and the wee bitty 3 mls are cute. Both sprays are fine mist sprays, which is also exactly what I was looking for, and the roll-on is nicely made as well. Very pleased with these bottles, that is, until customers begin to complain about problems they're having with them, then it's back to the drawing board. Ugh.

They're quite photogenic, don't you think?

It's been quite warm and sunny here the last couple of days, and my jasmine is blooming like mad in its itsy pot. I have to run to the tea shop in a bit, but when I get home I think I'll re-pot the jasmine so it has room to spread out. It was worked into the shape of a heart by the florist. I plan on setting it free to work out its own shape.

I also ordered a survivor's kit of heirloom seeds, mostly greens and peppers and beans, staples really. I can't wait for them to arrive so I can begin the sprouting process. I plan on pot gardening this year (no, not pot, in pots) since there is zero yard and no where to plant in the ground. I've tried doing so in the past and it never quite worked out, but this year I am determined to make food! More than just a squigey little green bell pepper and an errant tomato. At the Van Ness house in Fresno, I planted jalapenos in the only sunny spot I could find, and they lasted two summers, the second summer being the best with the pepper plants growing up to three feet tall and providing enough jalapenos to make salsa once a week. I'm sure the new tenants have ripped them out of the ground by now as they seem out of place next to the orange tree, and they winter over looking much like naked reeds.

I have a lot of work to do today and I'm putting it off because it seems daunting, just getting started, but I have to. Several projects are in the queue, none of which pertain to actual hands-on creation. Bleh. I must get them out of the way before proceeding to the fun stuff.

Comments

Popular Posts