Dragon Tears

The next new incense stick/cone favors roses and sandalwood and myrrh. It is a work in progress and may morph in small ways over the next few days. It feels good to be back at work.

I've been burning a lot of incense lately. As I've said in the past, it's my Valium. Today I'm burning Dragon Tears from Mermade Magickal Arts, and it is amazing. The ingredients are dragon's blood resins and Omani frankincense, and the scent is out of this world. Neither dragon's blood nor frankincense, but an intoxicating blend of spicy hot temple incense. It speaks to the quality of the raw materials used, and the artful hand of the creator. Oddly enough, it reminds me of gourmet cayenne chocolate truffles! Sweet, spicy, chocolatey. Strangely beautiful. It requires low to medium heat on the electric incense burner, otherwise, it tends to go acrid and burnt smelling (as dragon's blood usually does).






Comments

Popular Posts