Morgenmuffel

A recent batch of soap has me baffled. I created a multi-toned wood grain effect that did something odd when cut -- it presented itself more like rings and moons of Saturn rather than wood grain in some of the cuts. No two pieces are the same size or shape, which will make selling them, if I do, rather difficult. The scent is nice, a lovely blend of patchouli, davana, and clementine. 

I just can't seem to get my bearings today. I'm tired (not getting much sleep), and no amount of coffee can shake this grumpy, irritated feeling. It may have something to do with the fact that I woke to find my 10-year-old granddaughter missing from her bed and the house. Within moments of my intention to alert her mother, she pranced into the house with her grandfather trailing behind. I guess 8 am is when we go on an excursion to get ice for the chickens. 



Comments

Popular Posts