Golden Champaca Floral Wax ~ EOApothecare @ Etsy

School begins in a few days, and it isn't going to be a good time. It never was in my incarnation as a parent, it isn't now as my incarnation as a grand with live-in grandchildren. For years I lamented this chore and dreamed of the day when it wasn't my burden to carry any longer. But, lo and behold, here it is again, loaded onto my back for a myriad of valid and mostly invalid reasons, a situation of if I don't do it, nobody will. Let me tell you, it makes me hopping mad. I see many impromptu vacations in my future, sudden spontaneous shifting of not-really-my-burdens back to who they really belong to, even if temporary. 

Golden Champaca Floral Wax ~ EOApothecare @ Etsy

It sounds luscious, does it not? It is. It is the heart of nag champa incense, sweet, soft, floral, tea-like, powdery, tropical, exotic. There are hints of ylang-ylang and honey, orange blossoms, and warm mist. The scent is otherworldly beautiful. I can already feel it in a solid perfume or another incense along the lines of Pink Lotus Kyphi, bolstered by more of its exotic notes - ylang-ylang, neroli, a touch of patchouli. It is an affordable and practical option to the absolute. 



Comments

Popular Posts