Calming Vanilla Oleoresin

 



Oh, I'm having a day! It did not begin well, but things are calmer now, and I find that rising above becomes easier as I fall deeper into late-in-life shadow work. But some days, man, I can't help but poke the stupid bear and risk getting bitten just to point out the obvious. It's funny how people who crave control of family and environment so completely lose control and spin off into the land of narcissism, ego, and self-pity over the most mundane and meaningless things. Here's to a better rest of the day.

Vanilla. It's been years since I bought any extract of vanilla, preferring to buy whole beans to infuse or extract myself, and it's been a decade or more since I purchased a vanilla oleoresin. I received a 5 ml bottle from EOApothecare and was stunned by how calming it is, and after how crappy this day started, I truly appreciated evaluating it. EOA Vanilla Oleoresin Madagascar (bourbon) is so sweet, like darn near queasy sweet, warm, deep, sticky, balsamic, caramel-like, chocolatey, yummy, and a little bit naughty. 

You should get some. You won't regret it.

Comments

Popular Posts