Follow Your Bliss




I just thought a little mood music would help inspire you. This is a post about falling into that bliss groove, finally, for once and for all finding what it is that makes you happy and following that trail to the end -- your end or its end.

Without harassment or bribery, good things are strutting straight toward me, directly on my path. I've made amends to people I've wronged, and blocked those who've spent an undue and obsessive amount of time dragging me down, and the doors have opened wide. I'm determined not to relive my past life by chasing the elusive (and risk freezing to death in the open, alone and utterly crushed -- another story for another time). I'll trod along my path and allow the elusive to find me. What is it they say? You can't force these things.

“Follow your bliss and don’t be afraid, and doors will open where you didn’t know they were going to be, and where there wouldn’t be a door for anyone else.” Joseph Campbell (found down a rabbit hole at the Mystic Medusa blog). And I believe it.



Don't be afraid. Take a risk. My path is lined with resins, herbs and oils, flasks and aromatic history -- what's yours lined with?

Comments

Popular Posts