Harvest Arts & Peace Festival

Today is the day. So is tomorrow. The annual Intermountain Nursery Harvest Arts & Peace Festival begins at 10 am this morning and ends at 5 pm tomorrow evening. I'm packing lightly this year -- mostly soap and only a small handful of "anointing oils". And a sign-up sheet for workshops, lectures and classes. I will take lots of pictures and post them here after a rest-up. Scrambling around making sure everything is in order is exhausting. Especially when your subconscious knocks on your sleeping brain's door and walks through with a bang, a conscious entity now, reminding you as you jolt from sleep that you've forgotten to pack chairs!

I believe I psyche myself out much too much before these things so that I'm nervous and worried throughout the show, perhaps scaring off potential (and relaxed) customers. I'm tampering the nervousness this year and I'm going to just relax and enjoy the environment -- live music, happy artists and the great outdoors.

Come on up and see us :)

Comments

Popular Posts