It's Official

The kick off has commenced . . . or something like that. That holy-day is coming up quickly and everyone is in a frenzy -- no money, little money, flush in the green; make it, buy it, trade for it. Oh, what are you going to do?

Here's what I'm going to do -- I'm looking to my friends who have businesses similar but maybe not 'xactly like mine. Friends who create special things for tucking into stockings or wrapping in handmade paper (also obtained through friends). Etsy's cool, I mean, I sell there. But we often forget, while in the super sonic vibration of advertising, that we have the option to find some really cool objets d'art created by people we know or are acquainted with who aren't on Etsy. People who will oftentimes make some custom doo-dah for us just in time for Yule or Christmas Day. People you should be giving your business to.

These are the top of the list places I'm heading for this year:

Alchemy Works for some inks (my sons will love these), some vegetal musk incense for me mum, and some other stuff -- for me!

Chant Aromatics for soap (but you already make soap! you say, yes, but I don't make these soaps), and Swamp Hag for my dil.

MoonaLisa's for whatever she may have ready at the moment.

There are others, but I'm strapped for time here. I'll make more suggestions as the days progress, hopefully before it's too late to do anything about it.

Another thought or idea for gifting -- astrology or card reading.

Comments

Popular Posts