Parma Natural Botanical Parfum Extrait


Well, she is done. I must confess, she's been sitting on the back burner for a couple of years, built up from her "mock violet" days into something a bit more substantial. And so going against my usual Perisan/Middle Eastern method of naming perfumes, I've gone with the simple moniker "Parma" ~ because that is what she is! There is even a lovely delicate Parma violet tincture in this extrait (yes, extrait!) But you won't find Parma on Etsy ~ no, I've reserved the more pricey and rare parfums and extraits for listing on ArtFire. Fresh start for the new logo, new perfume launch all at once. The Etsy site will still be viable and will include all the perfumes and such listed there now, plus the usual balms and butters and soaps and scrubs and whathaveyou. Until I change my fickle mind.

Comments

  1. Anonymous2:21 PM

    The Parma Violet extrait sounds exquisite - I may have to find out how to use PayPal.

    excuse me while I drool over it some more ...

    cheerio, Anna in Edinburgh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unlike Etsy, I believe that ArtFire doesn't require you sign up as a member if all you're doing is purchasing items.

    Using PayPal is fairly simple, though a lot of people don't like it.

    Parma is sexy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These lovely delicate Parma violet tincture really interesting good that you shared this. Will certainly visit your site more often now.

    isey

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts